Specialists in conducting workplace investigations.
Supporting businesses to successfully manage employee case work and confidently resolve workplace problems.
Hi, I’m Debbie and I’ve been a HR professional for over 20 years.
Do you deal with HR? If you manage a team of people, or work specifically within HR, are there times you’d like to ask for help?
- Concerned about not having someone experienced you can delegate or outsource HR investigations too?
- Inundated with competing demands, trying to deal with your HR casework without negatively impacting productivity elsewhere?
- Anxious about a workplace situation or perhaps you’ve been made aware of an incident or grievance and unsure how best to approach it?
- Frustrated that ‘people problems’ aren’t being managed or resolved?
- Conflicted, getting involved but trying to remain neutral for any follow up or formal processes?
Would you benefit from having an independent, experienced, trusted, ‘go to’ HR colleague to help you deliver workplace investigations, support with case work, hear formal meetings or appeals, seek employee feedback, or manage those unusual or challenging employee relations scenarios?
Working with The HR Detective you will benefit from;
- additional capacity, enabling you to focus on other things or take on other work
- confidence that investigations and casework will be managed properly
- credible support from an experienced, skilled HR colleague who ‘gets it’
- complete impartiality and a fresh perspective
- pragmatic advice that always considers your situation from both a HR and business mindset.
- a detailed written report and follow up meeting to help you make informed business decisions
I take pride in working with you to achieve HR outcomes that are right for your situation. With no retainer, I provide a responsive and affordable ‘pay as you go’ model enabling you to react to your changing HR needs and benefit from my HR Detective skills as and when you need them!
Don’t delay! Contact me today for a proactive free, exploratory chat to discover how I can become your ‘go to’ HR Detective before you actually need me! Call 07885 370054 or email Debbie@concilium-hr.co.uk
The HR Detective
Our HR Services
Why Choose The HR Detective?
- Over 20 years HR experience gained across private, public, and not-for-profit sectors
- Extensive experience conducting workplace investigations into disciplinary or grievance concerns, workplace conflict, allegations of bullying or harassment and breaches of Health & Safety
- Significant experience successfully managing complex or sensitive employee case work, including formal hearing and appeal processes, redeployments, dismissals and settlement agreements
- Facilitated difficult conversations, informal mediation, and workshops
- Implemented a broad range of business change including new ways of working, restructures and redundancies.
- Conducted informal training to build management confidence