With the ever- increasing complexity of taxation and employment legislation since the introduction of Real Time Information reporting and auto-enrolment, running your own payroll can be time-consuming and complicated. And mistakes can lead to substantial penalties and an unhappy workforce. But help is at hand as we are now offering an affordable, fully managed payroll service.
Starting at just £12.50 per payroll run, our highly experienced and qualified payroll team can prepare payrolls for businesses with 1 to 300 staff.
We offer weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual pay runs, aiming to relieve the burden on small businesses.
As standard, our service is comprehensive, confidential and includes:
- the supply of purpose designed forms to prompt the receipt of relevant payroll information at the right time
- the interpretation and processing of this information to provide accurate assessments of gross pay
- the calculation and deduction of statutory, contractual and voluntary deductions to provide net pay
- providing emailed or printed payslips and reports
- the paying over of deductions and the submission of year end returns to HM Revenue and Customs
- the storage and retention of relevant documents to comply with DSS, HMRC and Audit requirements
- the supply of advice and support to employees and employers when dealing with enquiries from DSS and HM Revenue and Customs
For those employers already staged for auto enrolment, assessing employee’s auto-enrolment status, providing all employee statutory communications in this regard together with calculating and processing pension deductions before uploading of pension data to your pension provider portal.
We are also well versed in the setup of auto enrolment being able to assist with Pension Regulator compliance, pension scheme set up and the initial employee assessment with calculation of likely ongoing contribution costs.
Other optional services we can offer range from holiday entitlement management, calculating SSP or SMP payments through to preparing BACS submissions to pay your employees.
By letting us administer your payroll you will make substantial time savings, giving you greater freedom to concentrate on strategic issues and business management.
For more information about how we can tailor our services to suit your exact needs, contact Payroll@concilium-hr.co.uk